Funding Action Team
The objectives of this Action Team have been transferred to a fundraising committee of the Board. If you are interested in assisting in this area, please contact the President, Debra Rowe, at DGROWE@oaklandcc.edu.
Objective: Responsible for raising funds for management and operation of the partnership and for assisting the partners in their own fundraising to the extent feasible.
- Educate funders to enhance opportunities and benefits for partners, regions, communities, and sectors
- Work with the Action Teams to raise funds for management and operation of the partnership
- Assist partners in fundraising by making them aware of funders and opportunities and to the extent feasible serving as a clearinghouse for partners to coordinate in their own fundraising
- Develop an administrative and financial host mechanism for Partnership business operations
- Create a "community of funders" to enhance opportunities and benefits for partners, regions, communities, and sectors